CANCELLATIONS + BOOKINGS
A booking Reservation Fee is payable to reserve your session time in our calendar.
We value our time and expect our clients to value it too. Your reservation Bookin Fee/Deposit is securely collected from you if you book online or over the phone. It’s our way of ensuring clients attend their dedicated session time that is planned especially for them.
The booking fee is not refundable if clients do not attend their photography session nor is it refundable if a client does not purchase artwork. Sara Kiyork Photography & CO may choose to credit the bookng fee to any image purchase in accordance with a particular photography campaign.
1. In the event you need to postpone your shoot for unforeseen circumstances we allow for 1 postponing appointment with the booking fee. We appreciate 24 hours notice but understand emergencies do arise.
2. In the event of cancellation your booking fee is not refunded.
POST SESSION GALLERY VIEWING
1. Sara Kiyork Studios offers a full service of in person gallery viewing after a photographic session. On booking a photography session clients agree to attend the session in person with all interested parties. Sara Kiyork Studios offers a limited number online gallery viewing options at it's the discretion with prior consultation with the client.
2. Gallery Viewing Appointment must be held within 4 weeks of session date unless otherwise determined between studio and client.
3. Image Selection: Post session gallery viewing is the time allocated to our clients to view and select their artwork. All interested parties should be present. Futher gallery viewings are at the discretion of Sara Kiyork Studios.
REORDERING POST PURCHASING APPOINTMENT
Images are kept on file 28 days post purchasing appointment in the event clients wish to add to their orders.
Images in your Portrait Collection will be available for re-order (and another viewing session available) for 12 months following your session, only when your original order is $1000 or more. If you need to view your photos again, we will book you in for a complimentary purchasing appointment. Re-orders are subject to the prices current at the time. If your original order is less than $1000, only the images you order will be kept on file, and the rest will be purged 28 days post purchasing appointmnet. Sara Kiyork Photography & Co take every precaution when archiving your images, however cannot be held liable if something happens to the image files that is beyond their control. Archives will be kept for the lifespan of media (currently external hard-drives).
1. Digital File collections are delivered via online gallery with a download PIN. Sara Kiyork Studios reserves the right to delete galleries 28 days from time of email delivery. It is the client's responsibility to ensure their images have been received and are downloaded within the 28 days of notice.
FAMILY PORTRAIT GIFT CARDS
1. Any offers or specials are for a FULL family group portrait session.
2. All images and products included in the offer / special must also be a full family portrait and all of the same portrait.
3. All adults must attend both the photography session and purchasing appointment to claim full value of certificate
4. Session must be booked prior to expiry date stated in your email.
5. All ordered images are removed after the collection of your artwork.
6. Design appointment is to be completed within 2 weeks from your photography session to redeem your gift certificate..
7. Only one Sara Kiyork Studios gift certificate per family, per year may be used.
8. Offer and GIFT CARD is not transferable. Any offers may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or certificate and is not redeemable for cash or any other goods and may only be used as described. Offer not transferable.
9. Special offers cannot be used to purchase portraits from a previous portrait session.
10. Sara Kiyork Studios photography sessions are quite active and involve physical activity. Any injuries need to be told to the photographer prior to the session. This is undertaken at your own risk.
POST EDITING AND IMAGE DLIEVERY
11. Digital files included in Sara Kiyork Studios specials, will contain all purchased images at high resolution, fully retouched and cropped as per your order. Any other requirements will be charged at $50 per image. In the digital package “best images” means images that you order.
12. All family promotions are not for commercial use.
13. Management reserves the right to refuse service at anytime.
15. All images and products included in a single offer or special, must be a full family / single portrait and all of the same portrait.
16. Sara Kiyork Studios respects your privacy and personal information is not shared with any third party or other organisations unless client provides express permission in writing.
17 . Gift certificates for specific limited projects and limited photographic offerings are valid 90 days from issue. Sara Kiyork Studios has the right to extend validity. All other Gift Certiticates are valid for 3 years.
PAYMENT PLAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sara Kiyork Studios accept all standard and safe payment methods.
- Sara Kiyork Studios offers a payment plan options on all our digital and print packages with Payright Australia for purchases over $1000.
- Client must meet the the terms and conditions of PayRight Australia in order to qualify for finance.
Additional terms and conditions for promotions/ competitions
1. Sara Kiyork Studios is no way affiliated with Facebook.
2. Sara Kiyork Studios is no way affiliated with any other product.
3. The winner agrees to have their images used in promotions and advertising on websites and social media for enhance studios
4. Any images posted to social media are to be tagged with Sara Kiyork Studios.
7. All the sessions will need to be booked by Sara Kiyork Studios and as soon as possible to ensure availability
8. The Promotion will need to be taken place Wed- Saturday.
Further essential Terms
Terms & Conditions
The promoter is: Sara Kiyork | Photographer
The competition is open to residents of the Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Sara Kiyork Studios and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook and Instagram
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be date stated on Competition Page. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
TO ENTER ANY COMPETITION :
You must follow the instructions on social media.
You must like Sara Kiyork| Photographer on Facebook / Sara Kiyork Studios Instagram (If you have instagram)
You must fill out the online form
You must share the post with your friends
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by the responses in the form. We are looking for meaningful & lighthearted responses.
14. The winner will be notified by email and social media about their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information Sara Kiyork Studios and competition collaborators and not to any other party.